Tubemate is rolling out a new update for their app to overcome the issues that they face on the previous version of Tubemate 126.96.36.1996. With the latest release of Tubemate 2.3.8, most of the users are benefited from fixing the video playback issue on several devices. This is just a small update which comes with the minor changes. But this isn’t the case with the previous version where it fixes On-screen videos volume control, *marked video issue fix, and Title/Artist swap button on Music edit.
What’s new with Tubemate 2.0.38?
- Fix for video play issue on some devices.
Download Tubemate 2.3.8
If you are still using the older version, it is the right time to update it to the latest version or download the new Tubemate apk file from here.
|Size||6.35 MB (6,660,979 bytes)|
|Requirement||Android 2.1 +|
|Updated on||May 9, 2017|
Steps to download Tubemate 2.3.8 on your Android device
- To download the latest version of Tubemate, click here.
- Once the file is downloaded on your android device, you will get a notification on the screen.
- Drop down the notification bar and tap on the Tubemate apk file to start the installation process.
- Some devices won’t allow the installation of third-party apps or unknown sources. In this case, you need to enable the Unknown Sources. To do that, go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
- Once you have enabled this setting, you are allowed to install any application that you need, it may be either from the original or unknown source.
- Now, tap on the downloaded apk file to install Tubemate 2.3.8 on your device.
- A new window pop-ups on the screen like the image shown below.
- Tap on INSTALL button at the bottom.
- Once you click on it, your installation starts.
- Select OPEN if the installation of Tubemate 2.3.8 completes.
How to stream videos on Tubemate 2.3.8?
- Launch Tubemate.
- Then, select Menu at the top left corner of the screeen.
- And select the popular video channels like Youtube, Dailymotion, Youku, Vimeo, Metacafe, Naver, Daum, and LeTV to stream videos from the particular channel.
- Also, enter the URL of the video channel that you need to stream on the URL field. I enter “http://veoh.com”. Likewise, you can add the list on the new Tubemate 2.3.8.
- If you wish to stream videos from Youtube, then select Youtube on the list. Now, you will be taken to the Youtube home page. Scroll down the page and tap on the video that you wish to stream.
- Once you tap on the Youtube video, you are able to stream now.
How to download videos on Tubemate 2.3.8?
- Launch Tubemate app.
- Select the video that you need to stream from Youtube or any other channels.
- To download that particular video, tap on the green colored down arrow button on the top of the page like the image shown below.
- Now, select the video resolution format that you need and select Download button at the bottom.
- The video automatically starts to download and the status of the download is shown at the notification bar.
- Once completed, tap to stream video offline.
If you have any queries, please leave a comment below. Stay tuned. Thank you.